Coláiste Éanna is delighted to be able to offer every student a version of Microsoft Office 2013
This license allows you to install Microsoft Office on up to 5 compatible devices, (Laptops/PCs/Tablets) that you own.
Every student has their own unique license and sign in credentials. When you leave the school, the license will stop working. Do not give your login or the Microsoft Office installer to anybody else. You only have 5 licenses for your own personal use; once they are all used up you will no longer be able to install Microsoft Office.
- The software is provided as is and without warranty or support. Use so at your own risk. The school will be providing no support or accept no damages resulting from attempting to install this software.
- You must have the owner of the computers permission before installing this software.
- This software will only install correctly if you have no prior version of Microsoft Office installed, please remove all other versions of Microsoft Office before installing, including any Trial versions.
- Please backup any license keys before removing previously licensed versions of Microsoft Office
- This version of Office will only install on devices running Windows 7 / Windows 8 or Windows 8.1. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to provide licenses for Microsoft Office running on Windows XP or Windows Vista.
Instructions to install
- Go to https://portal.microsoftonline.com/admin/default.aspx
- Your username to login is your school username followed by @ColaisteEanna.onmicrosoft.com, e.g t-user1@ColaisteEanna.onmicrosoft.com. Your password is your normal school password
- Once signed in, leave all options as default and click the install button